Banking Jobs in UAE
Try removing some of the filters to get more results
Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
Giving sales presentations to a range o
List of Available Positions (Update)
• IT Project Manager
• Trade Implementation Specialist
• CRM Systems
• Compliance Analyst
• Commercial Banking
• Digital Marketing
• Relationship Manager
• Change Support
• Executive Secretary
• Customer Contact Services
• Corporate Systems
• MIS O
They operate in 17 jurisdictions in 29 locations with 1100 lawyers with well defined corporate goals and a culture of excellence.
They are looking for a Senior Venture Capital Lawyer to join their team here in Dubai.
• Must be based in the Middle East now
• Must have experience in Tec
• Company set-up: Setting up Bank Accounts and ensuring all administration in regards to company setup in respective freezone is handled seamlessly
• Manage supplier payments and accounts receivable: Process invoices, verify accuracy, and ensure timely payments. Build and maintain sup
• Role includes review customers’ Credit Applications.
• Ensure accuracy of data, conduct in depth financial and non-financial analysis for companies to establish risks and provide mitigants.
• Discuss findings with Business team to ensure alignment before approving or recommending th
Banker is used for those who works with a bank.
Bankers have a responsibility of keeping public deposits safe and secure and they have authority to provide various type of loans loans.
Bankers are therefore important people has their discretion of whom to lend makes lot of differenc
You will need to be able to demonstrate direct experience and understanding of SME segments within Commercial Banking.
The role will require in depth knowledge of financial crime risks relevant to SME's and operating within the UAE,
the free zones within the UAE and the clients
VAM Systems is currently looking for Middleware Administrator for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:Educational Qualification: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering or Information System TechnologyExperience: Ha
Specific Job Accountability
Provide excellent customer service by attending to incoming calls within the quality guidelines
Handling and resolving customer complaints to customer satisfaction within the defined authority limits and to escalate as per process
Recommend potential produ
Aresfi, a new cryptoassets trading firm, is founded and supported by Ginkgo LLC. We have 9 years of experience trading global markets and we are building out a new team to apply our expertise to this exciting and challenging market. We are looking for people who are self-motivated, or
REDNAVIS (formerly REDSOFT.PRO) is a team of highly-qualified professionals with a strong focus on delivering perfect software through gaining and maintaining technological advantage and superior service quality. Since 2013 we have developed many web applications in many different dom
Job Description: Our client is one of the leading international legal practices in Africa, currently operating in Africa and ; The firm assists corporations, financial institutions and governmental entities with their critical business, regulatory and legal issues both regionally
We are seeking a highly motivated and analytical individual on behalf of our client to join them as a Financial Analyst / Real Estate Analyst. Youll play a crucial role in providing financial analysis and insights to support their real estate investment decisions. Your primary focus w
Urgent Requirement!!!Key Responsibilities:Develop business within targeted segments and build relationships with consultants freelance architects project management groups corporate clients hospitality banking commercial healthcare and retail and leisure sectors.Manage the entire cust
• Meet and exceed sales targets every month
• Selling Banking products to customers.
• Identify new business opportunities to generate pipeline
• Insurance / Banking experience preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 1+ year
Marketing Location: Dubai UAE Salary: Negotable Job Description The campaign analyst will play an integral role in developing and executing marketing campaigns. Specifically responsible for campaign schedule management working with Portfolio Marketing Communication and Digital
• Daily mail (preparation of letters, correction, formatting, sending out emails and express courier letters)
• Electronic and paper archiving
• Follow up of cases under the supervision of the legal staff
• Database management for the Court procedures
• Preparing Court documents and n
As the Compliance Officer you will be responsible for supporting the Compliance Manager in timely review of new sensitive ultra highrisk accounts and specialrisk accounts being onboarded. On a daytoday basis you will be responsible for: Assist the Compliance Manager in the approv
What the job involves
• Research, analysis and execution of international private equity investments, focused on infrastructure
• Produce thorough investment memorandums to present to the committee
• Monitoring of the current portfolio investments
Who we are looking for
This role is all about placing the right people in the right job while delivering exceptional candidate experiences, positively influencing and developing relationships with Hiring managers. Were searching for our next Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR team to work closely
If you search for Banking Employment Opportunities in UAE - Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah - Discover 1120 Job Openings. Apply Today for Accountant, Relationship Manager, Senior Accountant, Waiter, Finance Manager Positions on DrJobs, the Gulf's Premier Job Portal. Explore Fresh Career Prospects across Diverse Industries, Including Accounting & Auditing, Financial Services, Broking, Banking, Recruitment. With Numerous Job Types Full Time, Contract, Part Time, Elevate Your Professional Journey with DrJobs, the MENA Region's Most Comprehensive Career Platform. Unlock Your Potential Today!
Dr.Job is an online platform that connects employers with skilled job seekers, facilitating the search for job opportunities and top talent. Established in 2015. Dr.Job has emerged as the Gulf region's premier job portal, attracting thousands of job seekers every day from different countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, and Qatar.
How it Works
Post Job Free
Gratuity Calculator UAE
Job Seeker Login
Job Seeker Register
Full Time Jobs
Part Time Jobs
Work from Home
Jobs by Countries
Jobs In UAE
Jobs In Saudi Arabia
Jobs In Kuwait
Jobs In Qatar
Jobs In Bahrain
Jobs In Oman
Dr Job FZ LLC. 2024 © All Rights Reserved