Electrician The Electrician operates, maintains and repairs all high/medium voltage components; distribution systems; and major electrical consumption equipment for the hotel.
• Ensures all work follows safe work practices and procedures
• Responds immediately to all work requests which concern Health and Safety
• Responds to guest requests promptly in a professional and courteous manner
• Operates, maintains and repairs all HV/MV related equipment
• Ensures the optimum performance of all HV/MV related equipment by effectively following the preventive maintenance and the shift readings programs
• Evaluates and appropriately responds to equipment usage and energy efficiency
• Completes all work orders with due diligence
• Maintains a daily log book highlighting problems and solutions; and activities
• Maintain MV/LV shop drawings
• Maintain equipment catalog and tagging directories
• Maintains health and safety documentation and records for the assigned area
• Reports and documents potential safety hazards
• Participates as directed in the emergency response team
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities--throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific--as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!