- Handle clinics routine operations.
- Create and execute clinic related human resource and finance objectives and customer service
- Guide and support participation in patient care delivery regularly.
- Manage facilities, equipment, supplies, personnel and resources in relation to cost containment.
- Execute clinical administrative policies and initiate action to enhance patient care programs.
- Examine and resolve complaints received from staff, visitors, patients, and physicians.
- Support policy formulation and execute budget by providing financial projections during budget development.
- Execute productivity increase strategies and optimize clinical staff and procedural value.
- Explain good workplace behavior and identify issues and use resources to resolve.
- Understand future staffing requirements and create, execute and support clinical staff recruitment and retention strategies.
- Identify position specific job responsibilities and core competencies to create clear job descriptions.
- Improve staff-patient interactions through patient satisfaction tools.
- At least a Bachelor degree in Business or Economics
- Arabic speaker
- At least 4-5 years of experience in the Dental industry in UAE
- Clinic Management experience
- Excellent employer
- Competitive salary depending on experience and profile
- Free visa and health insurance