1. Monitor food production to ensure highest quality products are produced and presented. Ensure the required recipes are
followed by contractor. Taste the dishes while being produced and take corrective action when, required.
2. He ensures that store keeper at the location is maintaining a minimum of 21 days stock level and subsequently makes
21 days requisition. Verify quality and quantity of raw materials received at the production kitchen. Take decisions for
suitable substitution of the rejected materials due to inferior quality or spoilage to avoid wastage and maintain quality.
Ensure all the commodities are as per the brand list agreed in the contract.
3. Oversee the proper storage of raw fresh, chilled, frozen, dairy products and other material in appropriate temperatures,
FIFO is followed, conditions (as per required segregation) etc. to maintain freshness, control/maintains record of validity of
dry/packed food items in compliance with the HACCP standards.
4. Daily inspection of production facility & equipment to ensure the standards of cleaning / sanitization are maintained in all
areas including pot-wash, chillers and freezers are well maintained and temperatures recorded on twice daily basis. He
ensures contractor staffs are handling equipment fairly and misuses are avoided.
5. Plan and rotate menus for the clubs/ outlets / functions, banqueting, outdoor requirements and VIP/VVIP requirements by
obtaining prior approvals. Incorporate feed backs from customers. Closely monitor the service in order to modify/refine
menus for best customer satisfaction by incorporating customer feed backs. Report maintenance issues to Sr. Facility &
Catering Services Supervisor related to the production facility and equipment. Assists the Sr. Catering Supervisor in the
administration & operations within the scope of the existing catering contract with new ideas and menus to provide the
highest standards of quality service.