PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESPLANNING AND OPERATIONS:
• Provides senior management of all aspects of the companys operations
• Supervises and directs managers and on-site direct reports from other departments.
• Initiates, manages and monitors appropriate interventions to ensure compliance with local regulations or accrediting organizations and licensure requirements.
• Collaborates with the rest of the executive team to optimize the growth and performance of the organization as measured by the financial statements
• Responsible for strategic and fiscal planning, management, and accounting for the business
• Responsible for planning of future growth by assessing existing and future market needs, establishing priorities and identifying fiscal and human resource needs for future development.
• Participates, as required, in recruitment activities. Establishes schedules and identifies staffing needs for the organization
• Reviews and acts on inspecting agencies’ reports, and keeps department leadership informed.
• Develops an efficient and effective collaborative relationship between team members , while fostering a positive working relationship. Emphasizes communication between management and staff in an open and positive manner, by holding regular meetings
.• Participates in the evaluation of and investment in information technology applications to achieve improvement in customer service levels or financial performance.