->To execute delivery and installation of equipment according to the standards of Gym
-> To Maintain and service equipment according to business needs and customer schedule.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND APPROXIMATE TIME SPLIT
Delivery & Installations (55%)
• On a daily basis conduct deliveries of equipment to B2B as well as B2C customers.
• Loading of the equipment at the warehouse, if necessary.
• Receipt of goods at warehouse and loading of outbound trucks going to customers.
• Movement of equipment at customer site in the event of internal move of equipment.
• Delivery of Non-Technogym products in accordance with the Customer’s confirmed order.
Customer Service, After Sales (40%)
• Executing preventive maintenance checks and works according to customer agreements and service contracts.
• Providing ad hoc repair service to customers calling in emergencies.
• Following up with clients, post installation, to ensure that all equipment has been delivered and installed.
- Taking appropriate follow up action;
- Back-order spare parts.
Internal Procedural Management (5%)
• Ensuring appropriate completion of deliveries and securing signed delivery notices to finance for invoicing.
• Passing orders to accounts for invoicing post delivery & installation.