CIVIL 3D MODELER Consultants who have previously experienced in Island projects will be added advantage
- Extensive experience in Civil 3D from LOD 300 up to LOD 500
- Prepare Construction Operations Building Information Exchange (COBie) parameters, Asset Code for infra networks
- Implement tools in the project based on the clients / project requirements,
- Upgrade Infrastructure models in civil 3D from LOD 300 to LOD 400 and after that to LOD 500
- Prepare shop drawings / As built for infra networks (wet and dry services utilities)
- Prepare full description for BOQ and quantity take off per zone / area / model / service etc.
- Make / prepare / check / review infra networks and utilities connection in each building
- Prepare details and section for each network as per site requirements
- Prepare manholes / valves / poles. etc. as per material submittal / actual on site and as per site requirements.
- Prepare trench details / sections for each network
- Coordinate with all project teams.
- Solve all clashes between infra networks itself, and between infra and buildings
- BIM 360 experience in close / response / answer issues
- Prepare and review models of infrastructure for MEP services.
- Review models with the Project team leaders and engineers
- Participate in coordination meetings with Project Teams
- Preparation of shop drawings and construction drawings for wet and dry services.
- Applying the AFET Quality Management System (QMS) in all work.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have at least 5 to 7 years of Experience working as a CIVIL 3D MODELER Specifically with infrastructure project
- Must have expertise in WET AND DRY Utilities
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Consultant must hold a bachelor's, Engineering Degree
Remote Work :