v JOB PURPOSE
Managing, implementing and monitoring the policies and plans related to the Dubai Sustainable Transport Award (DAST) and providing full administrative and technical support to the award committee to ensure achieving the goals and objectives of the award and providing a high-quality service in line with the strategic objectives of the client.
1. Preparing the general plan for each course in coordination with both the technical team leader and the marketing team leader.
2. Participation and support of sub-teams to prepare their plans and programs and carry out the required follow-up to ensure the achievement of goals and objective.
3. Managing and monitoring the award s funding and sponsorship plans and making the necessary contacts with the various parties to achieve the least expenses at least.
4. Ensuring the success of the media company in promoting the award and following up on the media plan.
5. Organizing marketing workshops aimed at promoting the award and achieving goals related to the number of applications submitted.
6. Managing the awards website by developing and updating it as required.
7. Follow up the work of the sub-teams and prepare periodic reports on the progress of work and completion of tasks.
8. Communicate with the participants and clarify their concerns and suggestions.
9. Coordination with the jury to ensure a general understanding of the evaluation criteria, receipt of the final list of applications, and adherence to deadlines.
10. Organizing the closing ceremony in coordination with the marketing team.
11. Documenting the lessons learned from the different phases and activities during the full cycle.
12. Ensure that the client takes advantage of the initiatives granted and requests received.
13. Communicate with the public, private bodies and individuals through various channels and spread knowledge and awareness regarding the award and its objectives.
14. Arranging periodic meetings for the DAST Committee and preparing the required agendas and meeting minutes.
15. Examine applications submitted and ensure compliance with requirements.
16. Provide all data and information necessary for preparing brochures and annual reports for the DAST Committee.
17. Arranging workshops for the winning participants to explore and discuss their initiatives.
18. Create, maintain, and update the appropriate database of records and information for the Dubai Award for Sustainable Transport (DAST).
19. Maintain the updated record of all the entities that participated in the previous DAST sessions and the entities that may be invited for future participation, provided that the record includes sufficient information about all entities.
20. Coordinate with the call center staff to ensure a correct understanding of the award objectives and requirements to enable it to address issues and respond to calls and inquiries related to the Dubai Award for Sustainable Transport (DAST).
21. Maintain and update all CTS requirements.
22. Preparing the draft reports of the Dubai Award for Sustainable Transport (DAST) and the nomination lists in accordance with the directives of the Dubai Award for Sustainable Transport (DAST).
23. Performing other tasks and responsibilities related to the job and in accordance with what is assigned to it.
1. The ability to prepare reports in an orderly and professional manner.
2. Quantitative and statistical skills to review and present data in a form usable by executive managers and decision makers.
3. Fluent in Arabic and English in reading, writing, and speaking.
4. Effective Communication.
5. Business analysis.
6. Technical writing skills.
Requirements: 10+ years of experience. Experience in research development, business development, proposal development, project management, research administration, or a closely related field. Sufficient understanding and expertise across the technology lifecycle, TRL, including: R&D and IP strategy, engineering, scale-up, project development, economic evaluation, supply chain development, risk evaluation and mitigation, as well as strategy and business development. Deep experience of developing business cases for new technology- based products or solutions. Background in science and engineering.