Fresher Jobs in UAE
Try removing some of the filters to get more results
Graduate Trainee - Finance
To Provide Fresh Graduates with the opportunity to develop their skills and expertise while working for the ADNOC Group as Trainees;
To select top-tier candidates for the ADNOC Group future talent pool through competency assessments and performance reviews d
Looking for a Smart and motivated Receptionist for our Business company. The candidate should coordinate, Manage and monitor the working of the billing department.
Only apply for Asian nationality female, salary 2000 to 3000 plus transportation.
Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
Accepting payments, ens
We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information
Process and follow up on all lease documents to ensure completion;
Lead and update the status report and schedules for all properties phases
Prepare Retail Presentations for Mall Management;
Prepare Brand Principal Presentations for store selection and criteria
Assist with a
We’re on the lookout for a skilled Human Resources Manager to manage HR programs across the company - everything from recruiting and onboarding to performance management and compensation. The role will involve working, side-by-side, with our employees to foster a positive e
Meeting with and advising senior executives throughout the consultation process.Determining business needs and identifying weaknesses.Assessing and analysing business practices and procedures.Compiling and presenting research findings and recommendations.Developing detailed project pl
Finding your first job in the dynamic landscape of UAE can be thrilling! Opportunities for fresh graduates abound in various sectors, ranging from the vibrant hospitality and tourism industry to burgeoning tech startups. Refine your skills through internships or entry-level positions in areas such as administration, marketing, or customer service. If your interests align with the tech field, consider exploring roles in software development, cybersecurity, or data analysis. Recognize the significance of networking – establish connections with professionals and actively participate in industry events. Keep in mind that your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn are valuable assets. So, gear up, explore different job opportunities for freshers, and prepare to launch your career in the UAE!
The term "fresher" typically refers to an individual with limited or no professional experience, often just after completing college or vocational training. Although entering the job market without prior experience may seem challenging, there are numerous exciting opportunities available for individuals in this category across various industries. Here are some illustrations:
IT and Software:
1. Entry-level software developer: Engage in coding projects, software testing, and collaborate with development teams while receiving guidance from senior developers.
2. QA tester: Identify and rectify bugs and errors in software applications, ensuring quality and functionality.
3. Web developer: Build and maintain websites and web applications, specializing in either front-end or back-end development.
4. Data analyst: Analyze and interpret data to provide insights for informed business decisions.
5. IT support specialist: Offer technical assistance to users, troubleshoot computer issues, and maintain IT infrastructure.
Business and Finance:
6. Management trainee: Gain exposure to various operational facets of a company through rotational programs.
7. Marketing associate: Assist in marketing campaigns, social media management, content creation, and market research.
8. Human resources assistant: Support administrative tasks such as recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and employee relations.
9. Financial analyst: Conduct financial modeling, data analysis, and reporting under the guidance of senior analysts.
10. Business development associate: Identify and qualify new business leads, generate proposals, and assist in sales efforts.
Creative and Media:
11. Content writer: Create engaging content for websites, blogs, social media, marketing materials, etc.
12. Graphic designer: Design visuals, including logos, brochures, illustrations, and other marketing materials.
13. Video editor: Edit and produce video content for social media, advertising, or corporate communications.
14. Social media coordinator: Manage brand voice, content calendar, and engagement on social media platforms.
15. Public relations assistant: Support public relations activities, media outreach, and event planning.
Technical and Engineering:
16. Civil engineering trainee: Assist with surveying, drafting, site inspections, and project management under the supervision of engineers.
17. Mechanical engineering intern: Gain hands-on experience in design, prototyping, testing, and manufacturing processes within the mechanical engineering field.
18. Electrical engineering trainee: Support electrical engineers with project tasks, testing equipment, and maintaining electrical systems.
19. Chemical engineering intern: Acquire practical experience in laboratories, working with chemicals and processes under the guidance of experienced engineers.
20. Data science trainee: Assist with data collection, cleaning, analysis, and visualization under the guidance of data scientists.
Determining your anticipated salary as a newcomer in the UAE involves considering more than just your "fresh" status. Several factors play a crucial role in shaping salary expectations in the UAE, such as:
1. Your Field: Salary ranges vary significantly across different fields. For instance, IT professionals typically command higher salaries compared to educators. Identifying your specific field is essential for a more accurate salary estimate.
2. Education and Qualifications: Your educational background and any relevant certifications or specializations are key determinants. Higher qualifications or specialized skills can substantially impact your potential salary.
3. Experience: Despite being labeled as a fresher, any prior internships, project work, or relevant experiences can positively influence your initial salary.
4. Location: Salaries differ across various regions in the UAE. Generally, Dubai offers higher salaries compared to smaller cities. Specifying your preferred location helps in narrowing down the salary range.
5. Company Size and Type: Larger multinational corporations typically provide more competitive salaries than smaller local firms. Understanding the type of company you are targeting offers valuable context for salary considerations.
Embarking on your first job search can evoke a mix of excitement and nervousness. Rest assured, readiness for the interview constitutes a significant portion of the challenge. Here are some commonly posed interview queries for entry-level candidates, accompanied by tips on crafting effective responses:
1. Introduce yourself.
Seize this opportunity to create a favorable initial impression. Keep your introduction succinct and positive, emphasizing pertinent skills, experiences, and your enthusiasm for the position.
2. Why are you drawn to this job?
Prioritize researching the company and the specific role in advance. Demonstrate genuine interest by showcasing how your skills and values align with the company's mission and objectives.
3. What are your major strengths and weaknesses?
While everyone possesses weaknesses, honesty and self-awareness are key. Highlight strengths pertinent to the job, and for weaknesses, elucidate your ongoing efforts for improvement.
4. Why should we bring you on board?
Utilize this moment to market yourself effectively. Summarize your qualifications and experiences briefly, reiterating why you stand out as the ideal candidate for the job.
5. Share an instance when you encountered a challenge and how you overcame it.
Seize this opportunity to spotlight your problem-solving prowess and resilience. Choose a scenario that underscores your critical thinking skills and ability to perform under pressure.
6. What are your salary expectations?
Conduct research on the average salary range for comparable positions in your field and location. Be prepared for negotiation but avoid disclosing a figure that is excessively high or low.
7. Do you have any queries for us?
Posing questions conveys your engagement and interest in the company. Prepare insightful inquiries about the role, the team, or the company culture to showcase your genuine curiosity.
Dr.Job is an online platform that connects employers with skilled job seekers, facilitating the search for job opportunities and top talent. Established in 2015. Dr.Job has emerged as the Gulf region's premier job portal, attracting thousands of job seekers every day from different countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, and Qatar.
How it Works
Post Job Free
Gratuity Calculator UAE
Job Seeker Login
Job Seeker Register
Full Time Jobs
Part Time Jobs
Work from Home
Jobs by Countries
Jobs In UAE
Jobs In Saudi Arabia
Jobs In Kuwait
Jobs In Qatar
Jobs In Bahrain
Jobs In Oman
Dr Job FZ LLC. 2024 © All Rights Reserved