If you are someone who is excited about the opportunity to create and execute efficient project launch plans, provide clear communication to all stakeholders, and ensure high-quality deliverables - we would love to hear from you!
We are a fun, witty, and sometimes sarcastic bunch who knows how to put our game face on and get results.
UPGRADE is a result-oriented growth agency that helps businesses from different industries scale.
We aren t a large company where you ll be just another cog in the machine. We are a startup that is experiencing rapid growth.
Our team members are results-driven folks who like to move fast, get the job done, and have fun doing it.
How your day will look like:
- Develop and execute a project launch plan, ensuring all projects are launched within 14 days of onboarding the client.
- Send clear briefs to all employees that include examples and references for each deliverable within 2-3 days of onboarding the client.
- Store all deliverables and feedback in an organized manner that is available to all stakeholders.
- Build a solid marketing strategy for the client and ensure feedback is received on time.
- Create processes and systems to improve project launches, including SOPs, guides, and training for team members.
- Communicate regularly with clients, keeping them informed of progress and updates every 3-5 days.
- Manage client requests, replying within 3 hours during working hours.
- Conduct engaging and structured onboarding and review sessions with clients to ensure all necessary information is gathered.
- Clearly deliver clients feedback to team members via email, video, or other appropriate means.
- Motivate employees daily by showing appreciation, care, and support.
- Find ways to simplify communication for the team and automate necessary communication steps.
- Solve all operational problems with suppliers, team members, software, and clients.
- Develop a learning plan for 90-180 days on topics such as design, copy ads, team communication, project management, and software.
- Manage team members, including proper onboarding, training, feedback, and resource support.
- Manage the team of project manager & account managers.
- Ensure discipline and punctuality in all aspects of work, including attending meetings and delivering promised work on time.
- Handle delays calmly and communicate them clearly with reasoning, steps taken, and solutions.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, marketing, or a related field.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions quickly.
- Ability to motivate and manage a team effectively.
- Experience in managing suppliers, team members, software, and clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends if necessary.
- Bunch of like-minded people hungry for personal growth & achievements
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunities
- UNLIMITED room for careers and results-based pay increases - at Upgrade there s no real ceiling to where you can go, what you can do, and what you can earn. As we grow, so too do the opportunities
- Highly interactive, challenging work with a talented, diverse, passionate team
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere
- Free snacks and drinks
- Regular happy hours and other fun stuff
- WE LOVE & VALUE OUR TEAM
Ready to try your luck?
HIT THAT BUTTON! :)
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, marketing, or a related field. Strong organizational and project management skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to solve problems and make decisions quickly. Ability to motivate and manage a team effectively. Experience in managing suppliers, team members, software, and clients. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software. Willingness to work long hours and weekends if necessary.