The job purpose will include the valuation of commercial real estate properties across all asset classes on behalf of clients focusing on financial modeling, real estate analysis adopting recognised valuation and appraisal methods and practices.
- Undertake detailed valuation and draft reports for focused assignments for relevant projects.
- Assist in producing financial modeling for real estate valuation, investment, business ventures, and development projects as required.
- Assist in the review, development and implementation of relevant business management policies and procedures.
- Undertake research and benchmarking involving historic valuation data within defined real estate markets and best professional practice.
- Undertake audits of service performance and effectiveness of employees, management systems, sub-consultants, key suppliers and costs.
- Present findings and opinions of value to clients and/or their appointed advisors as and when required.
- A degree in real estate or business management is essential.
- 5-6 years work experience in commercial valuations in the UAE or GCC.
- AssocRICS or MRICS qualificationis desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of RICS Valuation Global Standards 2022.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel).
- Working knowledge of valuation software such as Argus Enterprise, Argus Developer and Estate Master is desirable.
- Analytical, articulate, confident and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Remote Work :