The person will be responsible for providing the IT Operational support of Core Banking Finacle. He will be working on Finacle 11x versions.
- Should have at least 3 years experience in Finacle 10x or above
- Should have good Knowledge in Oracle - SQL & PL/SQL
- Hands on experience in Unix/Linux Command Experience in Application Production support.
- Hands on experience in proactive monitoring, troubleshooting application related problems on production, Incident Analysis & resolution, and RCA related to Application.
- Hands on experience in ensuring the resolution for Production issues is accurate and within SLA.
- Experience in workflow maintenance and Configuration.
- Should be well versed with the ITIL concept for Incident, Problem and change management processes.
- Exposure banking domain would be an added advantage.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Application support specialist is responsible for stability of applications assigned to them by Managers and ongoing support for these applications.
- This includes service delivery, SLA maintenance for Incidents and SRs. They will be reporting to Manager, Application Operation.
- This role is also responsible for maintaining production systems to the SLA targets for system availability, incident response and resolution time, and problem follow up.
Application Support JD