If you are an ambitious Account Manager, in love with your profession and looking for the next career challenge - we would like to meet you!
We are a fun, witty, and sometimes sarcastic bunch who knows how to put our game face on and get results.
UPGRADE is a result-oriented growth agency that helps businesses from different industries scale.
We aren t a large company where you ll be just another cog in the machine. We are a startup that is experiencing rapid growth.
Our team members are results-driven folks who like to move fast, get the job done, and have fun doing it.
Here you will be responsible for handling our companys ongoing projects.
To plan and schedule effective processes & coordinate with team members to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project s organization and timeline.
How your day will look like:
- Establishing effective project plans to track progress and ensuring their execution
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Day to day coordination with team members & clients to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Identify and resolve issues
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they are up to quality standards
- Preparing status reports
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as an Account Manager or related designation in a marketing agency is a Must.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies and tools.
- Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently, including timelines, budgets, and scope of work.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Experience with project management software.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Bunch of like-minded people hungry for personal growth & achievements
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunities
- UNLIMITED room for careers and results-based pay increases - at Upgrade there s no real ceiling to where you can go, what you can do, and what you can earn. As we grow, so too do the opportunities
- Highly interactive, challenging work with a talented, diverse, passionate team
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere
- Free snacks and drinks
- Regular happy hours and other fun stuff
- WE LOVE & VALUE OUR TEAM
Ready to try your luck?
HIT THAT BUTTON! :)
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field. Minimum of 4 years of experience as an Account Manager or related designation in a marketing agency is a Must. Strong understanding of project management methodologies and tools. Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently, including timelines, budgets, and scope of work. Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and manage time effectively. Experience with project management software. PMP certification is a plus.