1. Maintain custody of Cash collected from BU sales activities in accordance to corporate finance procedures and guidelines to avoid any theft.
2. Report on observations regarding the risks noted in the location/outlet to ensure risky matters are highlighted and acted upon.
3. Perform customer settlement (application) in system in accordance to supporting documentation to ensure that the system is updated and is a good reflection of the customer status.
4. Receive payment by cash, cheque and credit card from customers according to corporate finance policies and give receipt to customers to process the sales transaction.
5. Handover the cash and cheques to the cash collector of the corporate finance office to deposit in the bank.
6. Maintain the Petty Cash and ensure that cash on hand and bills is equal to the petty cash balance and that petty cash bills are within the limits and fully supported in accordance to group policy all for the purpose of supporting ongoing operations.
7. Generate receipts in customer accounts based on supporting documents and payment to ensure transaction is adequately supported.
8. Carry on special assignments based on senior accountants directives in relation to accounts.
9. Prepare daily cash report with all details and cash on hand for control purposes.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting/Finance.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Arabic and English writing and reading.
- Medical Insurance
- Travel Ticket
- Paid Leave
Bachelor of Science in Accounting/Finance. Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word). Arabic and English writing and reading.