What we are looking for:
The Commercial Manager will be responsible for acquiring customers for one or several brands, and is also responsible for representing, promoting, negotiating, selling, providing services or settling commercial operations on behalf of or in the name of one or several brands, in a determined area, and in exchange for commission.
What you'll do:
- Build and develop relationships with prospective clients to eventually conclude in a distribution agreement
- Find new brands to introduce to a portfolio of clients
- Scout new clients and new market opportunities in retail B2B, delegation corporate gifting
- Work closely with all clients; providing regular visit and constant support to ensure sales turnover
- Oversee the distribution of the brand from A to Z: from finding the brand and the clients, to establishing the contract, to managing the entire sales process and payment
- Set the yearly budget, strategy and objectives for clients and brands
- Generate P&Ls and commission reports and strive to increase the turnover of the portfolio of brands
Demonstrated functional expertise with FMCG Company for a minimum of 4 years in ...
SEOلديه القـدرة على تحسين محركـات البــحـث ( P...