We are looking for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT who will handle below tasks but are not limited to
• Month End Closing: Full charge of all areas of monthly closing relative to the areas of responsibility. Ensure deadlines are met with monthly closing schedule.
• General Ledger Analysis: All G/L analysis for areas of responsibility. Ensure all analysis is maintained on a monthly basis. Analyze and correct all variances as needed.
• Year-End Audit: Ensure year-end audit deadlines are met and assist in year-end audit which requires timely preparation of financial statements and analysis.
• Cash Management: Responsible for cash management and treasury activity related to companies of responsibility.
• Monthly Budget vs. Actual Reports: Prepare and distribute budget reports to company department heads.
• A/R Activity & Overhead Entries: Posting monthly entries for all countries.
• Gather, prepare and analyze weekly and monthly P&L data.
• Strong knowledge of VAT procedure and implementation
Urgently Required for KSA
1.HIS Project Manager
2.HIS Integration engineers Health Care
3.HIS Functional Clinical Analyst
4.HIS Infrastructure Engineer
Minimum 4 years experience in Health care is must Any nationality can apply.