We are currently looking for a full time experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated Human Resources Manager to support our main office in Sharjah.
Responsibilities will include:
HR Advice & Support - provide HR advice and support to managers and staff on a wide range of strategic and operational Human Resources issues.
HR Policy - be responsible for the development and review of employment policies and procedures
Employee Relations - support and maintain available systems for consultation and negotiation arrangements with staff representatives.
Training & Development
Corporate Role -
• To contribute to the Human Resources team, ensuring a high standard of advice and support within responsive timescales.
• To ensure provision of an HR representative on the corporate induction programme for all staff as required.
• To develop and deliver presentation and training sessions for staff and managers.
• To contribute to the Business Plan to ensure that Human Resources issues are integral to the objectives and goals.
• To deputise for Head of HR as appropriate. On occasion, attending meetings on behalf of Head of HR as directed by them.
• To generate ideas and fully contribute to and implement the findings of any audit of Human Resource service undertaken.
• To manage HR advisers and HR Administrators in the Human Resources team.
s Degree from an accredited college or university
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a client facing Human Resources position