Job grade: 7
Salary currency: AED (UAE Dirham)
Target hire date: Immediate
Closing date: 03-Aug-2017
The job holder will be responsible to execute the emergency program and procedures concerning emergency control activities and maintenance of fire equipment and participates in fire training program for company employees.
Your responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
• Carries out continuous patrolling of assigned locations to monitor implementation of safety and fire procedures and inspect equipment.
• Reports any unsafe conditions or actions to concerned supervisors.
• Takes immediate action as appropriate to deal with emergencies.
• Participates regularly on fire prevention and firefighting drill exercises and participates in exercises organized with Mutual Aids Groups.
• Executes scheduled daily program of checking and maintaining fire equipment including cleaning, painting and recharging of fire extinguishers to ensure that fire equipment in all assigned locations are well maintained and ready for emergencies.
• Inspects location as well as road tankers of the company and contractors for safety measures.
• Records in the logbook all safety and fire related remarks during his shift, at the end of every shift.
Abu Dhabi & Northern Emirates