Must be Female.
As Front Desk Administrator (only Female), the role holder shall report to the Management, will be responsible for coordinating and attending incoming and incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate person, mail distribution and providing additional clerical support. As Front Office Associate, you shall be first point of contact for the entire organization, which requires a positive attitude and polished, professional appearance. This position will multi task a variety of front office activities. In addition, the role holder shall also coordinate and fulfill administrative duties of the office.
1. Welcoming on-site guests, determine nature of business, and announces guest to appropriate personnel.
2. Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
3. Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
4. Scheduling conference rooms.
5. Assist administrative assistants with clerical duties to include faxing, copying, and organizing/maintaining files.
6. Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requested.
7. Receives, sorts and distributes mail.
8. Support administrative and special projects requirements, as assigned.
9. Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policy
10. Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary