We are a growing agency that helps businesses from different industries scale. Our team members are results-driven individuals who like to move fast, get the job done, and have fun doing it.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for closing high-ticket deals and pitching our services to business owners and marketers. Your goal will be to alleviate their lead generation challenges and drive business growth by acquiring new clients and increasing revenue.
How your day will look like:
- Contacting clients through various channels such as emails, phone calls, and video calls
- Conducting virtual or in-person meetings with clients
- Demonstrating and presenting our products
- Developing relationships with prospects and maintaining contact with clients
- Providing support, information, and guidance to clients
- Maintaining accurate records and reports
- Attending exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Working towards monthly or annual targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence and energy in sales interactions
- Professional appearance
- Ambitious and straightforward approach
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Room for career growth and results-based pay increases
- Highly interactive, challenging work with a talented, diverse, passionate team
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Professional, "business casual" atmosphere
- Free snacks and drinks
- Regular team events
If youre interested in the role and meet the qualifications listed above, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your resume and a brief cover letter.
You are a natural leader and have the ability to inspire and motivate your workforce. A bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or related field. 3 or more years experience in sales and management. The ability to meet or exceed targets and goals. The willingness to undergo training to become familiar with the company's products and services. Strong leadership, managerial, and organizational skills. Good communication, presentation, interpersonal, and customer service skills. The ability to create and maintain good relationships with customers. Strong negotiating and sales skills.