About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
The Senior Planning & Performance Management Analyst's primary role is to generate analytical findings and provide recommendations across the scope of objectives and deliverables of the organization, either independently or in collaboration with others, as well as to coordinate planning activities, perform variance analysis and be able to proactively identify and provide solutions for problems and issues that arise in the assigned areas. This role is also for coordinating, preparing and consolidating performance
analysis and reporting to management, which includes preparation of Business Plans, Mid-Year and Year-end Accountability reports.
- Plan, execute, and lead finance and performance management (F&PM) analytical activities under the broad guidance of senior F&PM staff and supervisors, particularly in resolving complex, cross-functional, non-routine, and/or design issues.
- Generate analytical findings and recommendations across the scope of objectives and deliverables of the organization, either independently or in collaboration with others.
- Develop and maintain close partnerships with business/operational counterparts in the F&PM organizations within your assigned areas, and represent your organization in cross-functional, cross-organizational teams involved in F&PM-related tasks.
- Participate in and support the planning, reporting, and forecasting activities and initiatives of your organization in coordination with the business representatives and the commercial analysts.
- Create and maintain a financial model for reporting actual results in combination with the short- to mid-term planning processes.
- Prepare management reporting for the commercial and business management, financial advice and support to business projects, process mapping of the newly implemented structures, and business integration support for subsidiaries, joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- A Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or a related discipline, advanced business degree (e.g., MBA), or relevant professional certification (e.g., CMA, CFA, and CPA) is preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of professional experience in relevant planning and performance management experience in the Chemicals and Refining industries, including the use of business intelligence tools for performance analysis, assessment and reporting, financial (IFRS) reporting, business planning/budgeting, business case preparation, project management, and financial modeling.
Skills : IFRS,Performance Management