About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
This company is seeking a Process Simulations Specialist to join the Carbon Management Division of its Research & Development Center (R&DC,) which is responsible for the development and deployment of cost-effective CO2 capture and conversion technologies. The Process Simulations Specialist's primary role is to support development of various technologies, helping to achieve commercial scale. The work requires process simulations and optimization for applications related to carbon management, including CO2 capture, conversion and hydrogen production, as well as evaluating and benchmarking technologies in the carbon management field.
- Build optimized process models and simulations for carbon management processes, specifically CO2 capture and conversion.
- Apply engineering principles to design and build process simulations for technologies related to carbon management.
- Use project management tools to set objectives, define experimental scope, and execute projects on time to achieve technical solutions.
- Work with colleagues to ensure proper project execution and technology development to meet milestones and deadlines.
- Establish collaborations with industrial partners and academic research groups in the field of CO2 capture and conversion.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with a strong focus on process design and simulations. A graduate degree is preferable.
- 10+ years of experience in process simulations, development, and optimization with a successful track record related to catalysis, CO2 capture and conversion applications with a focus on solid materials.
- Strong foundation in mechanical engineering, applied physics, process modelling, and simulations.
- Ability to demonstrate scientific/technical authority and broad technical credibility, preferably including patents and/or publications.
- Proven track record for the development of process modelling and simulations for relevant technologies in the field, and preferably solid sorbent-based systems.
Skills : Master,CO2 capture,onversion application,solid material