About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
The SABIC Affairs and Integration Department (SA&ID) manages SABIC governance, reviews SABIC performance and facilitates integration implementation. SA&ID also manages SABIC's affairs within This Company; and provides the appropriate direct advice and support to shareholder representatives, as well as the chairman, nominees, directors and members of SABIC's board. Additionally, the department acts as the primary focal point of communication between SABIC and This Company's internal organizations, and provides support to SABIC through service level agreements. SA&ID drives the This Company/SABIC integration through close collaboration with all stakeholders, and tracks and reports progress on the same. The Planning & Performance Management Analyst's primary role is to generate analytical findings and provide recommendations across the scope of objectives and deliverables of the organization, either independently or in collaboration with others; as well as to coordinate planning activities, perform variance analysis and be able to proactively identify and provide solutions for problems and issues that arise in the assigned areas. This role also coordinates, prepares and consolidates performance analysis and reporting to management, including preparation of Business Plans, Mid-Year and Year-end Accountability reports.
- Understand petrochemicals market dynamics, including supply and demand balances, operating rates, and global and regional business dynamics, to provide in-depth financial analyses of business performance.
- Plan, execute, and lead finance and performance management (F&PM) analytical activities, particularly in resolving complex, cross-functional, non-routine, or design issues, under the guidance of senior staff and supervisors.
- Generate analytical findings and recommendations across the organization's scope of objectives and deliverables, independently or in collaboration with others.
- Develop and maintain close partnerships with business and operational counterparts in F&PM organizations within assigned areas and represent the organization in cross-functional, cross-organizational teams involved in F&PM-related tasks.
- Participate in and support planning, reporting, and forecasting activities and initiatives in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Develop and manage financial reporting models to provide comparative analysis of actual vs. plan and assist the financial planning process.
- Provide management reporting, financial advice, and business integration support.
- Analyze periodical financial results of various JV's and subsidiaries under This Company's Chemicals portfolio.
- Support risk and viability assessments of potential investments.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related discipline; an advanced business degree (e.g., MBA Finance) or relevant professional certification (e.g., CMA, CFA, and CPA) is preferred.
- At least 10 years of professional, relevant planning and performance management (P&PM) experience in the Chemicals and/or Refining industries, including performance analysis, assessment and reporting, financial (IFRS) reporting, business planning/budgeting, investment analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong understanding of the petrochemical industry, market intelligence, and familiarity with short-term and long-term strategic planning would be preferred.
Skills : IFRS,CMA,CPA,CFA,MBA,Planning,Performance Analysis