Job Title: Chemical Eng (Safety Eng)
About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
The job of the process engineer will mainly focus on reliable and sustainable through the efficient utilization of fit-for-purpose digital technologies and solutions. Field Compliance Coordinator duties include taking existing facilities' design, improving and making it more efficient utilization of fit-for-purpose digital technologies and solutions. Also, developing new scientific methods for process enhancements, developing various prototype models and administer all optimization from conceptualization to validation and perform research on processes to design new optimization algorithms.
- Lead Multidisciplinary Teams to Develop Strategies and Implementation Plan to Improve Crude Quality, Unit Cost of Production, Energy Intensity and other critical operating parameters, capitalizing on PI Data analysis, Data Analytics, field visits and collaboration with plant operations
- Take a leading role in analyzing operational challenges and work with other entities to find solutions to address the challenge and work with proponent to find and implement the solution
- Research available new technologies and work with departments to fund and pilot test them in the facilities
- Lead a multidisciplinary team of Southern Area Oil Operations Department (SAOO)/engineers to identify challenges and limitations to meet production requirements with short- and long-term plans and review the impacts of 20 years forecast
- Work with Engineering Services and the operating departments on means to improve performance and reduce processing costs including optimization/debottlenecking studies and assessment of new digital technologies
- Present status and results of various studies and initiatives to senior management that is specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-based
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering. MS is preferred
- 10+ years' experience in Oil & Gas industry operating facilities
- Recommended to have a Professional Engineer P.E
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices
- Preferred to have membership with internationally recognized technical societies
- Comprehensive knowledge and practical experience in process design, assessments, studies, investigations, analysis, and optimization, producing detailed reports and developing sound technical evaluations
- Strong analytical and research skills & strong background in advanced mathematics, data analytics & process economics
- Ability to propose and deploy digital technologies/solutions and innovative ideas to enhance process operations
- Strong communication skills, planning and organization, problem solving and decision making.
- Capable of presenting Clearly and Effectively to Senior Management
- Ability to develop and coach young engineers
Skills : Oil,Gas,process design,assessment