To lead and manage a highly effective team with a culture of collaboration, high expectations and accountability.
2. To ensure that Teaching and Learning is engaging, challenging and creative across the faculty through robust monitoring, effective staff development and feedback and sharing of best practice.
3. To track pupil progress and ensure that swift actions are taken to address underachievement through quality teaching and targeted interventions.
4. To oversee the Science Curriculum from Year 7-13 ensuring that students are equipped with the knowledge and understanding required to be successful in examination and beyond in the wider world
. 5. To produce annual Faculty Self Evaluation and Improvement Planning, monitoring the impact of actions on the quality of education provided across the faculty.
6. To ensure that line management and appraisal processes are robust and enable staff to develop into autonomous and highly competent practitioners. 7. To ensure that you and staff in your faculty promote the school’s core values of Aspiration, Creativity and Character and all school policy and procedure.
8. To ensure that Behaviour standards are high at all times through consistent implementation of the school’s behaviour policy.