KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Manage overall Online Marketing Strategy including SEO, SEM, PPC and social media strategy.
• Work with external agencies on development and execution of SEO, SEM, PPC and brand advertising initiatives.
• Responsible attaining all online marketing objectives (i.e. CTR, conversion, cost per acquisition (CPA), ROI and revenue targets) and report and analyze key performance indicators daily, weekly and monthly.
• Monitor and report on the customer journey to ensure that conversion is maximized.
• Identify online marketing opportunities to improve performance.
• Set up and Develop digital strategies.
• Establishing KPI’s.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Strong knowledge and experience of Search Engine Marketing, PPC and digital display advertising.
• Extensive SEO & SEM expertise, including Paid Search, Social Media SEO, Google Analytics and other analysis tools.
• Proven track record of generating traffic, CTR, conversion and revenue for an online business.
• Technical and IT skills commensurate in both recommending and executing web based strategies.
• Good problem solving and decision making skills.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
• Commercial background.
• Strong knowledge of affiliation program, Social Media (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest … etc)
• Excellent experience in Project Management.
• Expert knowledge of Google AdWords, Microsoft Ad Center, Google Analytics, AMA, STO, Tribion, and Adsense.
• Experience in B2C and B2B strategies.
• Commercial and managerial background.
• Some knowledge of html, java script, xml , WordPress and other programming languages
Established in 1983, NADIA Recruitment & Management Consulting is the largest and most successful Human Resources Consultancy in the Gulf. NADIA has been instrumental in shaping the recruitment and training industry in the GCC region and over the past three decades have placed more than 260,000 jobseekers into relevent positions across the Middle East. Additionally, the company's successful training initiatives have increased the employment prospects of over 210,000 individuals, further resulting in a pool of highly skilled candidates for the benefit of the region's employers. NADIA goal is to exceed client expectations by delivering the highest standards of professional service with a unique combination of management consulting and broad industry expertise. NADIA guarantees value by identifying and nurturing exceptionally talented professionals to ensure that NADIA retains its hard earned reputation as a reliable and trustworthy partner.