Our Client is looking for an Operations Coordinator with job responsibilities as follows :
• Execute daily operational activities, coordinate post-deal procurement activity and ensure that contract execution runs smoothly.
• Clarify and execute purchase and sales contracts liaising with traders, inspection companies, shipping lines, shippers and receivers.
• Follow up shipping program on daily basis.
• Supervise loading and discharging of containers.
• Issue commercial invoices and other documents, validate shipping documents, prepare payable.
• Maintain and develop relationships with clients and operational counterparts across the business
• Profound knowledge of import/export related documentation, Incoterms and containerized maritime traffic.
• Ideally first experience with bulk maritime traffic on chartered vessels.
• Letter or credit experience is a plus.
• Familiar with all MS Office standard software, attention to detail, hard working.
Established in 1983, NADIA Recruitment & Management Consulting is the largest and most successful Human Resources Consultancy in the Gulf. NADIA has been instrumental in shaping the recruitment and training industry in the GCC region and over the past three decades have placed more than 260,000 jobseekers into relevent positions across the Middle East. Additionally, the company's successful training initiatives have increased the employment prospects of over 210,000 individuals, further resulting in a pool of highly skilled candidates for the benefit of the region's employers. NADIA goal is to exceed client expectations by delivering the highest standards of professional service with a unique combination of management consulting and broad industry expertise. NADIA guarantees value by identifying and nurturing exceptionally talented professionals to ensure that NADIA retains its hard earned reputation as a reliable and trustworthy partner.