- Providing skilled health assessment, diagnosis, and treatment services (including contraception) to patients
- Ordering diagnostic tests as needed, checking and informing patients of results in a timely manner
- Referring patients appropriately to other providers if their needs exceed the range of care you are able to provide
- Consulting and collaborating with colleagues to provide optimal care
- Documenting all care provided and education/information given to patients within their health record, as per professional and company standards
- Providing care off-site (house calls) when this is in a patient.
s best interest or when this improves access for a group of patients (e.g. marae-based clinics).