As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionists duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
Ultimately your duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material ( pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
• Ensure workforce management
• Appointments and meeting schedules are prepared
• Education level - University
Dreamsoft Computers LLC (‘Dreamsoft’) is an integrated digital marketing service provider company established in 2004; our core areas of business are Digital Marketing, Web Design & Development, Technology & Hosting, Mobile Applications and customize design for businesses.