Oracle EAM Technical Consultant (Enterprise Assets Management)
We are urgently looking for Oracle EAM Technical Consultant with minimum 8-10 years of experience.
• Minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience in implementing Oracle eBusiness Suite (EAM modules)
• Experience of at least 4 full cycle Oracle Apps EAM implementations – EAM, Self Service, Asset Tracking
• Strong SQL, PLSQL, OAF, Workflow, Forms and Reports development Skills
• Strong English communication skills
• Knowledge of Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
• Should have experience on Conversion & Interfaces, the two parts of RICE components.
• Should have knowledge on Reports, Workflow.
• If any candidate knows more than 1 module will be an add on, can even have add on knowledge of SOA, OAF, EAM) ( For reference - General Ledger-GL, Accounts Receivable -AR, Inventory-INV, Order Management OM, AP- Account Payables, PO
• Purchasing, EAM - Enterprise Asset Management, MM- Maintenance Management)