We are looking for a well-experienced Software Account Manager to drive the direct sale of its products and Professional Services. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To meet company sales target and be responsible for all aspects of the sales process from identifying new prospects, validating their needs, performing sales presentations to VP-level prospects, negotiating contacts, and closing new business deals.
• To work closely with the pre-sales technical team and perform assessments to determine customer requirements.
• To collaborate with different organizations in the company including PMO Delivery Teams to project expected sales funnel and achieve the right profit margins for delivered solutions.
• To be a solution seller with expertise in selling enterprise solutions and not just account management, this requires a good understanding of enterprise applications, operating systems and programming languages and previous experience either in Business Analysis, Presales or in Microsoft Product knowledge.
• To possess strong business development, technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
• To have an extensive experience in bid management and technical proposal writing and industry solutions especially e-government solutions, financial services, healthcare, insurance, telecommunications in order to support the sales team in bids preparation and successful winning.
• Support the sales team in bids preparation and successful winning.
Experience and Skills:
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field is strongly preferred
• 3 to 5 years of proven work experience as an Account Manager with consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Arab Nationality is a must
• Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
• Experience in selling digital transformation solutions using Microsoft products as we are exponentially accelerating intelligent evolution of industries through digital transformation of human experience, mind collaboration and thing interaction to attain optimal productivity and foster collective agile innovation.
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Strong verbal and written communication skills