1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in mixing, dividing, molding, and proofing of dough, and in baking, slicing, and wrapping of bread, pastries, and other bakery products: Examines dough and batter for specified consistency.
2) Reads charts of fermentation room and ovens to verify specified humidity and temperature.
3) Oversees operation of automatic machinery, such as rounding, curling, icing, slicing, and wrapping machines to ensure maintenance of specified quality standards and production schedules.
4) Sets up and adjusts wrapping and slicing machines.
5) Trains new workers.
6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
7) May be designated according to product as Bread Supervisor; Cake Supervisor.
Unique Management Consultants (UMC) an Indian Government recognized Recruitment Company houses its Head office in Mumbai, having branches in Delhi & Cochin and associates in major metropolitan cities in India with a firm backbone of expert networking, executives and staff, to provide the best quality of manpower resources.