1) Operates automatic screen-printing machine to print multicolor designs on textiles: Mounts screens in specified sequence on machine.
2) Pours printing paste onto screens or fills automatic feed pan.
3) Turns knob to set machine speed and adjusts swing and pressure of squeegees, using handtools, according to type of design and cloth being printed.
4) Starts machine and conveyor belt that carries textile articles under screens.
5) Inspects articles being printed to detect colors out of register.
6) Turns screws to adjust position of screens so that each color is printed in allotted spaces in design.
7) Removes foreign matter from screens to prevent irregular flow of printing paste.
8) Tapes holes in coated portion of screen if leak develops.
When it comes to choosing the right people for key positions, you can't take chances. Here we can help you find the right people for the right job! As a dynamic overseas manpower service provider, we have a clear vision of our aims and objectives, which is supported by the value-driven culture of our organization.