* Must have an experience in diverse business specifically a holding, group of companies, or large size companies.
* Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
* Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take including M&A in hospitality.
* Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company.
s actual performance compared to the business plans.
* Develop trends and projections for the firm.
s finances, conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
* Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
* Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
* A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
* Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
Michael Page is comprised of 25 disciplines – each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. We recruit permanent, temporary, contract and interim opportunities, typically from second/third job levels upward. Businesses we work with range from SMEs to global blue-chip organisations. We conduct highly customised search assignments aimed at aligning our client’s missions, cultures and strategic goals with exemplary candidates. Our experienced and well networked consultants employ a high-quality, targeted and consultative approach to each mandate, thereby enabling our clients to source the talent to take their businesses to the next level. Our clients range from multinational corporations to boutique firms across all specialisms and sectors.