Carries out regular routine and breakdown maintenance of Mechanical equipment like pumps.Major Duties and Job Responsibilities:
• Attend On-Call duty (Round the clock) for any emergency problems related to Mechanical equipment.
• Assist his foreman in troubleshooting and fault-finding procedures.
• Assist other section foreman & technician in completing combined works.
• Assist his foreman in inspection of contractor’s works.
• Performs other related duties as needed upon request by the immediate supervisor Qualification Requirements:
• Three Year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Job Experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience for Diploma Holder OR 8 years experience for Trade certificate holder (2 years IT I) in similar water company/ industries and having exposure in the field of maintenance of pumps i.e. Opening of faulty pumps and replacement of worn out parts and related equipment like de-watering pumps, chlorine booster and sampling pumps, uPVC pipe works etc. in all reservoirs stations and field stations.Also, maintenance repairs of valves of different types and repairs of mechanical equipment’s of Pumping stations and RO Plant Work Environment:
• Working in chemical surroundings• Extensive traveling between venues/depots during normal and or outside office hours.
• Performs other related duties as needed upon request by the immediate supervisor.• 90% Site work, 10% Office work.Other Significant Requirements:
• Be able to work with people or group.
• Know all safety aspects of the work to prevent accidents.
• Be able to be on a standby basis.
• Deals with a wide range of maintenance work.
• Organizes tools and equipment for site work as directed by the foreman.
• The routine & corrective maintenance to be carried out by respective Technicians as per Kahramaa guidelines and prudent operation and maintenance practices.
Accounting/Auditing; Utilities; Technical/Maintenance