JOB VACANCY: FILIPINO BARISTA
1) Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
2) Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
3) Clean service or seating areas.
4) Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
5) Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
6) Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
7) Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
8) Receive and process customer payments.
9) Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti, or bagels.
10) Stock customer service stations with paper products or beverage preparation items.
11) Take customer orders and convey them to other employees for preparation.
12) Take out garbage.
13) Weigh, grind, or pack coffee beans for customers.
14) Wrap, label, or date food items for sale.
15) Create signs to advertise store products or events.
16) Demonstrate the use of retail equipment, such as espresso machines.
17) Prepare or serve menu items, such as sandwiches or salads.
18) Set up or restock product displays.
19) Slice fruits, vegetables, desserts, or meats for use in food service.