1) Installs electronic control panels and related mechanical or electrical equipment, such as motor generator units, battery chargers, utility reels, and darkroom equipment, in panel trucks following blueprint specifications: Measures distances with rule to lay out work in body of truck.
2) Drills holes and bolts metal framework and supports in place, using electric drill and wrenches.
3) Cuts, drills, and fits brackets, supports, covers, and fixtures from metal sheet, strap or bar stock, using metal cutting saws, drill press, grinders, and files.
4) Bolts and screws control panels and assembled operating units to framework.
5) Connects electrical wiring and cables, using electricians handtools.
6) Installs lighting fixtures, outlets, switches, wall boxes, and terminal boards.
Ingenious Overseas Consultants (IOC) is one of the fastest growing recruitment agency based in India. IOC was started in year 2008 with a view of contributing to nation by way of providing right employment opportunities to candidates abroad. For this reason IOC has adopted human-to-human business model. Clients and Candidates are personally attended by IOC representatives to understand their requirements and are then matched through a systematic process in our database. IOC representatives walk with employers and employees in every step of recruitment process untill completion. With this approch, IOC has been successful in exceeding expectations of Employers and Employees. IOC is now a name with reputation in India as well as international market. IOC has strong presence in South East Asian countries like India, Sri Lanka and Nepal. In short period of time we are also starting our operations in Philippines, Vietnam, Egypt and Africa. IOC has appointed experienced technical professionals in each of the country where we are present, to screen, interview and trade test candidates before forwarding their resumes to clients. IOC pro-actively collects resumes of candidates and hence boasts large database. Our recuitement portfolio consists of reputed Professionals, Managers, Engineers, Supervisory staff, highly skilled, semi skilled and unskilled personnel serving in the following sectors.