Maintain a daily presence on-site assisting the Contractor by coordinating works to ensure the Electrical Works are carried out in accordance with the project specifications and requirements. Inspect all the activities on site in accordance to the required standards and protocols related to the Electrical Works.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Attend inspections via Work Inspection Requests and provide accurate inspection comments;
• Provide inspection comments and submit to Construction Supervisor for verification;
• Assure inspections are carried out as per schedule and procedure;
• Report to Construction Supervisor any non-conformance observed during inspections;
• Advice on any Electrical Work problems, issues and deficiencies identified to the Construction Supervisor in a timely manner.
• Maintain Daily Works Records in an agreed format. Submit the Daily Work Records
• Perform Snagging Procedure in accordance to Construction Supervisor instruction;
• Provide to Construction Supervisor the status of snagging and re-snagging of the Electrical Works as per site condition;
• Provide status to Construction Supervisor regarding completion of outstanding Electrical Works by the Contractor when required;
• Follow the requirements of the quality plan