Your responsibilities will be:
• Developing a cohesive communications strategy.
• Assembling and overseeing a diversely skilled communications team.
• Crisis management and preemptive planning.
• Maintaining an awareness of company risks and threats.
• Conveying a positive company image to the public.
• Managing media relations.
• Overseeing a communications budget.
• Audit of quality control of all information released.
The ideal candidate will require the following experience:
• MBA or advanced degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
• 10+ years communications experience.
• Experience of running multi-country communications campaigns, ideally Africa
• Demonstration of multi-cultural awareness
• Awareness of and proficiency with communications technologies.
• Experience in stakeholder/community engagement.
• Clear and concise communication with team members and senior management.
• Extensive experience working abroad
• Strong and confident leadership.
The role offers you a career within a recognized and respected aviation world-renowned business.
• The chance to work closely with the CEO of a globally recognized business.
• Excellent benefits and competitive pay.
We’re not in it for the short term. We strive to build long and meaningful relationships with our clients and candidates. Putting strong relationships and quality at the forefront of what we do has enabled us to build our loyal global candidate and client base. Our clients trust us to deliver the results they need, many of whom use our services exclusively and see the value of working with us on a retained basis to support their key strategic recruitment and business goals. Our candidates trust us to understand their needs fully and represent them to clients who are the right fit in every sense. Consultative, collaborative, intelligent, disciplined Through our developed, diligent and trusted process, we deliver people who are the right fit, reliable and ready for the challenge ahead. To support your search for talent, a dedicated member of our team works closely with you to understand your business, the brief and the specific demands of the role to create an accurate profile of the ideal candidate and present the benefits of joining your team. Your consultant and their research team build a strategy tailored to your requirements, gathering the necessary market intelligence to ensure a comprehensive search will be performed, every time. If you’re looking to further your career, a dedicated member of our team will work with you to offer key advice as to how we can achieve your long term career goals. Innovative, flexible, fast, efficient Accessing multiple resources, including referrals, database searching, direct headhunting, advertising, job boards, social networking ecosystems and forum penetration, we identify all possible candidates irrespective of geography, filtering them strategically to create a shortlist of three per role. Before being shortlisted, each candidate is personally and thoroughly briefed about the role. A rigorous interview by both the research and account management team is carried out. Their motivation to move and their career aspirations are also discussed to ensure goals on both sides are being met. We then present the chosen candidates and manage the interview process, including setting up video conferencing, psychometric testing, reference checking and value added services. With the appointment made, we ensure a swift and smooth transition into the role by supporting the successful candidate through the resignation process and any relocation needs.