Synthesize and analyze information while working with our client team to develop high-quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a focal point for resolution of security and information risk matters and manages delivery of projects.
- Develop security programs, strategies, and frameworks with associated KPIs.
- Develop Risk Assessment/Management processes and execute them, communicate findings to different stakeholders.
- Devise, present and implement risk treatment options.
- Develop and review technical architectures and conduct systems and network security strategic planning.
- Evaluate compliance with applicable regulations, standards and policies.
- Develop security policies and procedures.
- Develop BCP/DRA strategies, plans and procedures.
- Develop and conduct technical assessment such as vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Seek further cyber security opportunities whilst on customer assignment.
- Report to senior team members.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Solid Knowledge in Cyber and Information Security field.
- Solid Knowledge in Network and IT background
- Knowledge of both international standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO27, NIST).
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to synthesize and analyze multiple views and data sets.
- Ability to be multi-task with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
QUALIFICATION, CERTIFICATION & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Master degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Cybersecurity, or Data Science
PREFERRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Public speaking
- Fluent in Arabic.
Remote Work :