Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Book-keeper/Accountant to join their finance team. Ideal candidate will be responsible for streamlining the process by maintaining and organising financial records, track accounts payables and receivables and ensuring reconciliation of all data entries.
- Create detailed journal entries and post them to the general ledger (GL) to track all income statements and expenses.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable on a daily basis to make sure each invoice and expense report is accurate.
- Reconcile all business accounts to ensure our records match up and no transaction are unaccounted for.
- Enter financial data into computer software, making sure all bills and invoices are filed correctly.
- Facilitate all incoming payments and outgoing checks, including printing, obtaining signatures for, and distributing checks as necessary.
- Follow up with vendors for accounts payable and keep in touch as needed for collections and ensure bills payments are done in a timely manner.
- Prepare for quarterly reporting using standard best practices and assist in monthly closings.
- Assist the real estate team or other staff accountants with other accounting duties as needed.
- A degree in commerce, finance or business management(with a specialisation in Finance) is essential.
- Professional qualification such as CFA, CIMA or ACCA is essential.
- More than 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role is essential.
- Experience in real estate industry is essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of Yardi software is essential.
- Strong excel skills with working knowledge of accounting softwares such as Quickbooks, Sage X3 is essential.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be able to adapt in a fast paced work environment and lead and motivate the team.
Please note that profiles that do not match the essential criteria of the requirements will not be considered for the position.
Remote Work :