• Serve as a member of the IT department team, managing and coordinating the IT tasks that is related to computer labs.
• Liaison between the IT department and academic division, coordinate hardware and software requirement for academic programs.
• Provide training for faculty, staff, and students on IT systems and applications
• Provide an array of technical assistance to computer users, monitor the computer lab, and resolve problems, and answers users questions
• Ensure proper maintenance and security of all aspects of the computer labs
• Assist faculty with lab reservation or with special software requests, and coordinate software and hardware requirement for academic programs
• Maintain cleanliness and safety of all computing labs, conduct a daily walkthrough of labs and ensure that every component of the lab is working properly
• Manage camera installations and prevent hacking or any other activities that may compromise university systems
American International University provides the people of Kuwait with a high-quality, internationally-proven American education.