• Determine the scope and clear business objectives of the project and the critical success factors of implementation projects (completion of the Project Definition Document).
• Prepare and communicate Project Plan to client, project team and Client Services Management.
• Obtain customer's sign off on 1) project definition and scope 2) project deliverables and agreed milestones, and 3) all change control items.
• Manage client expectations and ensure implementation is within the agreed scope and time-frame.
• Produce Project Dashboards and hold project meetings, on a regular basis, with the team and separately with the customer to ensure that project is on track.
• Manage and own the resolution of all inter work stream issues.
• Identify and monitor risks/issues, define and execute appropriate mitigation actions.
• Carry out end-of-project performance appraisals for consultants involved, identify with them and report training and development needs.
• This is a customer facing position and you may be required to work at customer site for prolonged periods or permanently. You must be able to travel minimum 25% - 75% of the time as required, without restriction.
01 Systems is a leading software solution provider, serving banks and financial institutions throughout the world. Driven by 30 years of passion and innovation, we are specialized in enterprise signatory management, content management, business process automation, biometrics and branch digitization. Our solutions are used by banks globally, to efficiently process/authorize millions of transactions on daily basis!