• Leading the supply growth, supply operations and planning teams
• Managing the captain growth targets, funnel and lead management and data route optimization
• Grow supply by meeting new supply targets
• Managing the quality of existing captain base by creating control standards
• Optimizing how we use our capacity through analytics
• Managing driver sentiment through engagement and partnership initiatives
• Find and research viable, exciting new verticals for Swvl to launch in the Amman, Jordan
What You Will Need
• You enjoy challenges, are flexible, can work long/irregular hours (when needed), and you can deal with ambiguity / ever-changing demands on your time & productive capacity. You want to be an owner (stock options / long-term incentive compensation) and you aspire to ascend into a leadership role in a fast-growing start-up.
• You have a strong analytical mindset with a comprehensive understanding of data. A background role in analytics, consulting or investment banking would be ideal.
• You have a strong execution bias and love to execute with speed. You like to get the job done quick, manage timelines well and have amazing project management skills.
• You are a strong team leader with relevant experience in leading a team of 5 or more people.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges that come our way. It started with an observation turning into a realization, too many cars on the streets, wasting our limited resources: time, space and money.