- Ensure that Front Office Management is kept informed of problems & opportunities
- Investigate and follow up guest complains with the help of the Reception Supervisor and/or FOM
- Be able to promote A-Club to regular guests and enroll new members
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer services and interact with all guest on a warm, friendly & professional manner and take ownership for the issues encountered and resolve them to the guest.
- Carries out all operations concerning guest arrival and departure in compliance with internal procedures
- Informs guests about the formalities, any special conditions relating to their stay and the services available.
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents. We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise. From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.