• Respond, track and follow-up to telephone, email and team member requests for support
• The GDIT technician will begin each workday with a review of all open service requests and prioritize based on DoDDS-E mission requirements and Educational Technician feedback.
• These informal meetings will take place on a daily basis to identify open action items, set work priorities, and ensure that the GDIT Team.
s immediate goals align with DoDDS-E objectives.
• GDIT Team members will coordinate with staff at the earliest possible time to schedule all future action items. Scheduled outages, system preventative maintenance or any item that requires future coordination will be scheduled in accordance with DoDDS-E mission requirements to ensure disruption of educational activities.
• Enter support requests in tracking system, triage request and coordinate with appropriate Tier 2 support personnel.
From Gulfstream business jets and combat vehicles to nuclear-powered submarines and communications systems, people around the world depend on our products and services for their safety and security. We offer a broad portfolio of innovative products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons systems and munitions; IT and C4ISR solutions; and shipbuilding and ship repair.