At least three years – working on delivery from diagnosis, to design, to development, and deployment of projects.
1. Have experience with Ethereum or other development language / platform.
2. Know how to create DAPPS.
3. Knowledge of front-end as well as back-end development, UI/UX knowledge.
4. Supervise the stack that runs the DAPPS.
5. Knowledge of computer networking, algorithms, and data structures.
6. Familiar with existing open-source technologies.
7. May lead a blockchain network design and development team
1. Excellent programming skills
2. Knowledge of various programming languages, such as C++, Java, and Python will be fundamental.
3. Experience with Ethereum,
4. Strong analytical abilities.
5. Business logic capabilities to valuate a company's needs and resources and implement appropriate solutions.
6. Effective communication skills.
Educational Qualification :Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or related fields that cover the required matching experience in blockchain.