Develop and support ConceptWave – Order Management, should be capable of designing the projects, should have the ability to understand User Requirements, System functionality, usability issues, Defects reporting and tracking. Reviewing the solution and design and effectively communicating with all stakeholders for smooth releases of products/Application to enhance the customer experience and meet the organization goals.
1. E2E Telecom BSS/OSS project execution.
2. Understanding requirements and perform the following: Design , Development.
3. Check and validate back end verification by querying Oracle DB/SQL.
4. Basic trouble shooting at server level using common UNIX commands and scripts.
5. Communicating and working with business owners to write and implement related test plans
6. Estimating the effort
7. Checking and reviewing peer reviews
8. Tracking the new requirements for the project
9. Identifying and managing pro actively the risks
10. Periodically discussing the project status with the project leadership team/TL/stake holders
11. Checking for timely delivery of issues, etc Responsible for the targeted implementation of business requirements and IT solutions in projects of various sizes.
1. B.Tech computers or MCA or M.Tech Computers
2. Strong Exposure and Hands on Experience in Ericisson Order Care ON and OM module such as (ON APIs, Business process)
3. Experience in integration using Web services, REST, MQ
4. Experience in implementing ECM Catalog Models , Catalog Business Rules
5. Experience in Developing GUI using EOC tool feature like Finders , Documents, Navigation trees, conversion maps etc..
6. Experience in EOC Exception handling, Workflow manager and other Error handlings
7. Experience in EOC and ECM Performance tuning
8. J2EE and Advanced java
At least three years – working on delivery from diagnosis, to design, to devel...