- Competent to administer a large project
- Produce accurate Bills of Quantities and perform quantity cross checks as and when required
- Study contract and tender documentation e.g. contract conditions, technical specifications, Bill of Quantities to ascertain requirements in order to provide necessary technical support and input relating to measurement and /or contractual issues to ensure complete and satisfactory implementation of the contract requirement.
- Monitor and approve Material’s department in obtaining the necessary quotations for the materials required to execute the works as per the necessary specifications
- Responsible for the preparation of Sub-Contract Enquiries and ensuring that the necessary Quality Management Systems requirements are included within the Sub-Contract Agreement.
- Responsible for reporting on expenditure and forecast draw down against and revision of CTC & for the resolution of Contractual matters
- Approve the necessary detailed claims prepared by the Project Quantity Surveyors for payment in accordance with the conditions of contract ensuring all claims are fully documented with supporting details
Demonstrated functional expertise with FMCG Company for a minimum of 4 years in ...
SEOلديه القـدرة على تحسين محركـات البــحـث ( P...