N/Aالمتقدمون في اليوم الأخير
حاصل على ماجستير في إدارة الأعمال (مشابه لك)
حاصل على درجة البكالوريوس
حاصل على درجة الماجستير
حاصل على درجات أخرى
- Competent to administer a large project
- Produce accurate Bills of Quantities and perform quantity cross checks as and when required
- Study contract and tender documentation e.g. contract conditions, technical specifications, Bill of Quantities to ascertain requirements in order to provide necessary technical support and input relating to measurement and /or contractual issues to ensure complete and satisfactory implementation of the contract requirement.
- Monitor and approve Material’s department in obtaining the necessary quotations for the materials required to execute the works as per the necessary specifications
- Responsible for the preparation of Sub-Contract Enquiries and ensuring that the necessary Quality Management Systems requirements are included within the Sub-Contract Agreement.
- Responsible for reporting on expenditure and forecast draw down against and revision of CTC & for the resolution of Contractual matters
- Approve the necessary detailed claims prepared by the Project Quantity Surveyors for payment in accordance with the conditions of contract ensuring all claims are fully documented with supporting details
لم يذكرلم يذكر
DBB Contracting LLC was originally established in 1976 to undertake the mega-project that was the construction of Mina Jebel Ali. After completion of the project, DBB Contracting LLC then engaged in major civil works projects, which included the Arrivals Terminal at Dubai International Airport, “G” station power and water desalination facility, and, more recently, the construction of the Dubai Mall - the largest shopping mall in the world and its Fashion Avenue Extension. In addition, DBB has been involved in many major infrastructure projects including Sheikh Zayed Road Interchange numbers 3, 4, 5 as well as the Business Bay development creek extension, the Dubai Airwing Facilities at Dubai International Airport, the Marina Bridge Package, the development of Qaffay Island, as well as major building projects including Marina Heights, the Sheikh Hamdan Awards Building, the Emirates Airlines Training Centre and the IBIS, Novotel and Holiday Inn Express hotels on Sheikh Zayed Road.