Promote and sell ready-mixed concrete and all building related materials.
• Develops a reasonable but aggressive sales forecast for customers that will enable the Company to reach its profit goals.
• Identifies, develops and maintains new and existing customers.
• Evaluates bid opportunities to determine the most cost-effective quotation and proposal.
• Works closely with operations professionals to ensure customer volume demands can be met in a costeffective and timely fashion.
• Works closely with quality-control professionals to determine the most cost-effective way to meet product specifications.
• Handles customer questions, issues and concerns and seeks to resolve in the most cost effective and timely way possible.
• Prepares timely and accurate reports as requested (including backlog, yardage and expenses).
• Attends regular sales meetings to review upcoming projects and status of ongoing projects.
• Communicates with delivery operations on a timely basis of changes to quantities or delivery schedules.
• Participates in local, state and national professional and trade organizations.
• Visits job sites regularly to receive customer feedback and ensure customer needs are being met.
• Assists with accounts receivable, as necessary, for his/her customers that are behind on paying invoices.
• Other duties as may be assigned by Management.
Initially established in 1997 as an au pair agency in partnership with American Institute for Foreign Study, SGA Recruitment is a licensed recruitment agency that specialises on selection of professionals for work abroad across a wide range of industries by following a strictly defined screening and selection process SGA Recruitment's focus is on professionals only. Our business model is based on partnerships with recruitment agencies that have established relationships with employers for placement of our qualified professionals in host countries.